Private Gatherings & Catering
For That Special Occasion!
Dangerfield’s culinary professionals have created a suggestive menu selection for your review. It is merely a suggestion although Dangerfield’s can create any cuisine and any selection you may desire. Regardless of your choice you will always taste the freshness, the quality and the presentation delivered in a very professional fashion. As always, Dangerfield’s delivers excellence for every affair.
Please refer to the links below for our private catering.
Provided by Dangerfield’s Catering:
- Stainless Steel Flatware
- Buffalo China
- Salt and Pepper Sets
- Butter Dish
- Linen Napkins from our color selection
- Additional colors available with ample notice and small fee
- Linen Tablecloths (minimum additional charge)
- Polished Stainless Steel Chafing Dishes
- Serving Bowls and Platters
- Buffet Serving Pieces
Tax and Service
- A 20% service fee plus applicable tax will be added on all food and beverage.
- An event supervisor is required for all events.
- To accommodate a plated sit down lunch or dinner, a chef is required for service.
- For a plated event, we recommend a server per 20 guests.
- For a buffet, we recommend 1 server per Buffet Station, and 1 server per 35 guests and 1 chef/carver per carving station (if carver is needed) One chef per 75 guests is recommended for chef tossed pasta stations.
- Please note: Service will vary depending on additional services, i.e. number of courses, wine service at dinner, butler passed items, number of buffet stations. For brunch or dinner buffets with less than 50 people, a $100 set-up charge will apply when catered outside of Dangerfield’s Restaurant.
- Beverage service can provide a full bar set-up including non-alcoholic wine and be in a range of prices per person depending on the brand of product and length of time requested.
- The per person price includes, glassware or plastic ware, mixes, ice, beverage napkins and garnishes. If wine and champagne are purchased through us, wine glasses and champagne flutes are included in the price.
- When providing your own wine, a corkage fee of $15.00 per bottle opened will be charged.
- With Beverage service only (no food catered) a 350.00 set up and tear down bar service will be charged for groups of less than 100. Groups greater than 100 a 150.00 set up tear down fee will be charged. Unless other arrangements have been made.
- Your Event Planner will be happy to help you determine the type of service and price of the beverage option that will best suit your needs.
Menu Selection and Guarantee
- In order for us to ensure the availability of all chosen items, your menu selection should be submitted to the Event Planner two weeks prior to the event date.
- The number of guests attending must be confirmed with the Event Planner by noon, five business days prior to the function. This number will be considered a guarantee, not subject to reduction, and charges will be assessed accordingly. If no guarantee is received the original number expected will be used as the guaranteed number of guests.
Deposits and Payment Terms
In order to reserve your date, a non-refundable deposit and signed proposal are required. All events must be prepaid five business days prior to function unless direct billing arrangements have been approved through our accounting department. Any payment received less than two weeks prior to the event must be made by cashier’s check or credit card.
Theft and Damages
Patron agrees to be responsible for any damage to or theft of furniture, fixtures, equipment, table accessories or other property by patron’s guests, invitees, employees or other individual responsibly to the patron. We assume no financial responsibility for damage or stolen property.