Dangerfield’s is an official caterer of Kellerman’s Event Center, located in historic downtown White Bear Lake, MN, is a distinctive, glamorous, vintage event center that gives you a magical and memorable experience the moment that you step into the building.
Kellerman’s Event Center has an original grand staircase that leads into the main entrance of the 4,000-square-foot banquet room with 17-foot exposed fir wood ceilings, hard wood floors and handcrafted, European storefronts. In addition, this charming venue has a cozy 2,000-square-foot lounge area with bar, private bride’s and groom’s rooms and a beautifully landscaped courtyard.
The banquet facility is designed to highlight the building’s historic architectural features with warm colors, and various textures of wood and brick. The banquet center has stunning archways, high ceilings, wood floors, European inspired storefronts, windows with a view of the enchanted garden courtyard, and a deck overlooking the city of White Bear Lake.
Kellerman’s Event Center is a 7,000+ square foot facility, featuring the following amenities:
- Reception Social/Sitting Area with beverage service.
- Ballroom – 4,000 square feet with original wood floor.
- Dinner Seating from 40-250. Cocktail style 300. Theater seating 400.
- 2000 square feet of pre-function bar/social area and meeting space.
- Over 7,000 square feet of private event space.
- Indoor wedding ceremony setup.
- Elegant Bride’s Room with private bath, 8-foot mirrors, dressing and sitting area is included with a wedding ceremony.
- Groom’s Room with Pool Table / Locked Gift Room is included with wedding ceremony and/or reception.
- 17-foot exposed fir ceilings on bow string trusses. Open ceiling provides natural lighting.
- Exposure of original brick and windows overlooking landscaped courtyard.
- Grand entrance staircase with double doors .
- North window alcove with charming sitting areas for socializing or additional dining space.
- Courtyard access is included with venue rental. Courtyard area for small ceremonies, cocktails, and socializing.
- Unique, hand-crafted European facades and elegant café lights throughout the ballroom.
- Exquisite antique furniture provided for sitting areas throughout the venue – yours to arrange.
- The Alchemist Craft Cocktail Parlor on premises.
- Personalized wedding packages are available.
- A pet-friendly facility.
- FREE ample parking / Handicap accessible
- Complete room setup and tear down, inclluding tables and chairs.
- Jumbo screen with rear projection and hand-held wireless microphone.
- 10 consecutive hours on Friday or Saturday; 12 hours if wedding ceremony held at KEC.